Mediatek chipset is the most common chipset that is available in the budget devices to cut the costs. Taking a backup is easy once we have a custom recovery, but if the device is unrooted the process is not a straight road. However, by following this detailed guide you can take a backup of your mediatek powered device using this simple process.
This helps you determine what important files are new. It’s also going to take a while and you should see the task is complete when all the files/partitions have been successfully unpacked from the ROM_ file. In this article, I will take you through a step-by-step guide on how to back up your MTK firmware on your Android smartphone. These instructions will be useful for all MTK firmware versions. There are a few different ways to download stock firmware backup your Android phone to your computer.
- A Bootloader (or HBoot) is the first checkpoint in the boot (or start) of the OS.
- The added functionalities of Havoc-OS include tons of mods for the Status bar, buttons, lights, gestures, and other various configurations.
- The Korean OEM’s Galaxy lineup is among the best Android smartphones in the market.
- Are you looking for the stock ROM of your device Fly Life Zen?
- The developers also offer a “Plus” variant of the ROM, which features a handful of extra customization options that aren’t present in the basic distribution.
On the other hand, OEM Unlocking is required to carry out the bootloader unlocking process. The below process will wipe off all the data from your device, so take a complete device backup beforehand.
- This means that you get all the features of LineageOS, plus the features that the /e/ team includes in their software.
- The fastboot section allows you to clean/format the firmware partitions via fastboot commands, flash your image, or archive with the command.
- Paranoid Android ROM is one of the options to consider for a seamless Android experience on rooted devices.
- This type of full firmware backup is known as the Nandroid backup.
- You have successfully flashed Stock ROM on your Huawei P30 android phone.
For example, if you have a Xiaomi or Redmi phone running on MIUI but don’t like the interface, you can install a custom ROM that will change the UI to vanilla Android. In my opinion, if you have a Google Pixel phone, I recommend giving a try to either CalyxOS, CopperheadOS or Lineage. These Android ROMs have excellent features to help you keep your phone out of Google’s spying eyes while also keeping your phone [arguably] more secure. One of the most effective ways to do that is by installing a privacy/security-focused Android ROM. Join us and breathe new life in your device, be it old or new. Now you have everything ready to install a custom ROM, we can begin the process. If you do not have a Google Pixel, you can still try LineageOS for microG.
You can Upgrade or Downgrade Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro with a Stock ROM file. You may also repair your Redmi Note 10 Pro Android device using Stock ROM Firmware Flash File. I know many best ROMs, like Resurrection Remix and Ported ROMs, are available.